Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hmong

Photographer: Charlotte Swan

Hmong, the second part of my project with Shirley and Sillage Ethnique. I spend my time taking pictures this summer so you don't see me so much on the blog but I have several pictures of me taken by my boyfriend that I'll share with you as soon as possible. I hope you like these changes since I want to be a professional photographer. Feel free to share with me your feelings. Enjoy the pictures with the amazing Shirley.

Hmong, la deuxième partie de mon projet avec Shirley et Sillage ethnique. Je passe beaucoup plus de temps derrière l'objectif que devant ces derniers temps et j'espère que ces petits changements vous plaisent puisque j'aimerai devenir photographe professionnelle. Cependant je partagerai quelques photos de moi prises par Pierre aussi tôt que possible. En attendant profitez des photos et de sensationnelle Shirley.

PS: voici la page facebook de Shirley, une artiste talentueuse en plus d'être une femme magnifique









4 comments: