Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ethnic

Outfit: Sessùn jacket - River island dressBand of gypsies jacket - Spiral shoes - Ray Ban sunglasses
Photographer: Sylvie

Freedom, wind into my hair, sunset on that beautiful landscape. I think I love to share with you some pictures taken into nature. I love nature and I love it more and more since the sun is coming back. About my outfit, I chose to wear an ethnic outfit which, I think, goes well with that landscape. What do you think about it?

Liberté, cheveux au vent, la lumière qui faiblit pour sublimer le paysage. Je crois que j'aime de plus en plus vous présenter des looks shootés en pleine nature. Un retour aux sources avec le retour du soleil. A propos de ma tenue, j'ai choisi de porter quelque-chose d'inspiration ethnique pour être en adéquation avec ce joli paysage. Qu'en pensez vous?

















No comments:

Post a Comment