Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Free as air

Photographer: Charlotte Swan

Feathers  of the sea, living in steep cliffs, always playing with strong wind. Between the sea, the earth, forming part of the wind. Not to fight against the elements but accept them. I think you know it now, I love birds and I have always envied their freedom, freedom of a little "paille en queue" facing the sea. Now, I think that freedom is just in our mind and not necessarly in the place where we live. See the world with other eyes and then you will discover beauty and freedom. That's how I feel when I am taking pictures, that's my way to be free.

Les plumes de la mer, vivant dans des falaises abruptes, jouant toujours avec le vent. Entre la mer, la terre, faisant partie du vent. Ne pas se battre contre les éléments mais les accepter. Je penses que vous le savez, j'aime les oiseaux et j'ai toujours envié leur liberté, la liberté d'un petit "paille en queue" face à la mer. Maintenant, je penses que la liberté est dans notre esprit et pas nécessairement dans l'endroit où l'on vit. Vois le  monde avec d'autres yeux et tu découvriras beauté et liberté. C'est ce que je ressens quand je prends des photos, c'est ma façon d'être libre.




2 comments: